SVR-Online Forum Forum Index SVR-Online Forum
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diesel running dates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Motive Power - Diesel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cherry_p

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2016 dates also now on the SVR website - http://www.svr.co.uk/MeetTheLoco.aspx?id=26 exactly the same data as on the fiftyfund website.
[with addition of Footplate Experience dates]
JHope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hearn_p wrote:
Notable this year are a Western Weekend in August with 1015/1062, the early diesel gala, planned first duties of D9551 ["it will be finished when it's finished"!] and the late joining of D1062 (bogie work). As an educated guess, hopefully there will be two 20s and three 50s in use?

Patrick

I may have missed news on this, but does the presence of D1015 on the roster through the summer indicate that it is visiting the SVR for the summer season?
hearn_p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems so. I can't vouch for it but one of the Fifty Fund posted on Facebook that it is standing in for D821 which, like D7029, is under overhaul. All are Diesel Traction Group locomotives. I guess it will give the DTG some useful funds for the overhauls too.

Patrick
KJEvans

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hearn_p wrote:
It seems so. I can't vouch for it but one of the Fifty Fund posted on Facebook that it is standing in for D821 which, like D7029, is under overhaul. All are Diesel Traction Group locomotives. I guess it will give the DTG some useful funds for the overhauls too.

Patrick

Especially as it seems railtours have been a bit thin on the ground for D1015 recently.

GWR=Gresley Was Right...to learn from the Great Western
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Motive Power - Diesel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: