SVR-Online Forum Forum Index SVR-Online Forum
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Severn Valley Railway 2016 [Video]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Photographic Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hearn_p

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Severn Valley Railway 2016 [Video] Reply with quote

Andrew Christie has produced a new SVR Video Severn Valley Railway 2016 Part 1 and available on YouTube

Andrew writes:

Don't forget to select HD for viewing in full quality.

It is with the greatest of thanks to Phil Swallow, Gary Williams, Will Marsh, Tom Bailey, Jimmy Norris, Sammy B Videography, Graham Murray, Dave Phillips, Michael Ratledge Bill Griffiths, John Harris, Ian Walker, Nick Ralls Martyn Madwon Long and the guys at Firefly who all helped make this video possible.

The Severn Valley Railway is very much my home, it sits deeply in the hearts of all it's staff & volunteers. This is part 1 of 4 videos that I have been inspired to make to capture the spirit of our railway, I hope you enjoy!

Now the legal bit...
This video is base on a standard YouTube Licenece.
Music is owned and copyright of Karl Jenkins, all rights go to Karl Jenkins.
SVR logo used under Licence.
All video imagery is owned by Andrew Christie.
Flying Drones over SVR Property is forbidden unless prior arrangements made.
This video is just for fun.

See http://forum.svra.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3628 for feedback options to the SVR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Photographic Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: