SVR-Online Forum Forum Index SVR-Online Forum
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rolling stock currently under restoration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Rolling Stock
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham

Location: The banks of the River Severn as it meanders through the sun dappled leafy glades of Worcestershire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Rolling stock currently under restoration Reply with quote

I've created a page at http://www.svrwiki.com/Rolling_stock_currently_under_restoration
I got the information from various sources, so it's quite likely there are errors and omissions.

If anyone can add any information, please post here and I'll update it.
I realise it is already out of date, as 6562 has been moved out of the paint shop and 9654 moved to Kidderminster to make way for running repairs to one of the LMS set at Bewdley, but as these are temporary moves, I'll leave it for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Rolling Stock All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: