SVR-Online Forum Forum Index SVR-Online Forum
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration procedure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Registration procedure Reply with quote

Registration is disabled due to the number of false registrations that take place every day.

Administering these registrations is a pain because I still have to review every single one so that I don't miss any genuine ones.

If you need to register then please let me know via email and I can give you the registration address (url).

This method whilst not ideal, is the only way I can currently keep the opportunity for SPAM registrations to a minimum. I am sure your inboxes are already full of adverts for sex enhancing pills and so you won't want a forum full of them too.

Regards
Paul Garner
Webmaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> Forum Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: