SVR-Online Forum Forum Index SVR-Online Forum
The forum is run on a voluntary basis for members, volunteers and SVR enthusiasts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Timetable & Calendar: 2018

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackson_p

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Timetable & Calendar: 2018 Reply with quote

Ref the SVR web site
A preview version of the 2018 calendar & timetable is now downloadable.
Refer to http://www.svr.co.uk/NewsItem.aspx?a=814

Last edited by jackson_p on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only two different timetables.
KJEvans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWR5764PT wrote:

Good, having lots of different timetables is confusing for passengers and sometimes staff! The new A is a 3 set service which is plenty for most days.

GWR=Gresley Was Right...to learn from the Great Western
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJEvans wrote:
GWR5764PT wrote:

Good, having lots of different timetables is confusing for passengers and sometimes staff! The new A is a 3 set service which is plenty for most days.

But there are several different versions for staff and A & C were basically the same with the diner added.
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also note that there doesn't seem to be the diner on any B timetable despite it running on Sundays.
KJEvans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWR5764PT wrote:
I also note that there doesn't seem to be the diner on any B timetable despite it running on Sundays.

Public or staff versions? As it's back to diners only, it won't appear in the normal public timetable.

cherry_p

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJEvans wrote:
GWR5764PT wrote:

Public or staff versions? As it's back to diners only, it won't appear in the normal public timetable.
Sunday is A, not B. And yes, the diner is a separate train not shown in the public timetable. Runs on tables A4 and A5 in the Working Timetables.
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cherry_p wrote:
KJEvans wrote:
GWR5764PT wrote:

Sunday is A, not B. And yes, the diner is a separate train not shown in the public timetable. Runs on tables A4 and A5 in the Working Timetables.

Kieren I meant staff working timetables, the B timetable is used on a few Sundays in the preview timetable, 02/04/18, 06/05/18 and 26/08/18.
KJEvans

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWR5764PT wrote:
cherry_p wrote:
KJEvans wrote:
GWR5764PT wrote:

Kieren I meant staff working timetables, the B timetable is used on a few Sundays in the preview timetable, 02/04/18, 06/05/18 and 26/08/18.
Yep, saw what you meant just after posting: Easter and the May and August bank holidays

Last edited by KJEvans on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The published working timetable leaflet on SVR Office 365 site doesn't have a B4 timetable with a path for the Sunday Diner. At first I thought it would go in the FE path but as that departs Kidderminster at 12:08 I realised that can't be correct so I email Bill and Martin.
hearn_p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW Bill's email footer reads "from 09/11/17 my focus is on I.T. and documentation only. Any Operations issues should be addressed directly to a member of the Ops Team."

Patrick
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hearn_p wrote:
FWIW Bill's email footer reads "from 09/11/17 my focus is on I.T. and documentation only. Any Operations issues should be addressed directly to a member of the Ops Team."

Patrick

Yes I realised that I did copy in Martin, they are using 12:08 FE slot for the Sunday Diner on those dates.
bradleyman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at table A as now circulated with the SVR News - the footnote gives dates when the 11.35 ex KDR will be steam hauled including dates in April, May, June, the whole of August, and 3 in September. There is no mention of July which seems strange when this is at least in part school holiday period and peak season. Is this an accidental omission?
Sheila K

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Small engine gala Reply with quote

Looking at the preview timetable, there doesn't appear to be any mention of the small engine gala at the end of September, but the event still appears on the website under special events 2018. Is this event still planned to go ahead, and if so, will it be a special timetable?
GWR5764PT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also notice on the working timetable that they are planning on running Santa Sleigh special that finishes at 6:50 pm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SVR-Online Forum Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: